Up to Date Voting Information
Primary Election: Tuesday, August 11th
- Thanks for your support! We Prevailed in the Primary Election!
Absentee Voting: Began September 18th
- Option 1: Absentee Ballot by mail – It is now too late to safely mail your absentee ballot and have it counted. Return it in person or vote on Election Day. See below for ballot tracking.
- Option 2: Cast an Absentee Ballot In-Person
General Election: Tuesday, November 3rd
- Option 3: Vote at your regular polling place (Find Your Polling Place) on Tuesday, November 3rd (polls will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
- Register to Vote, Online
- See What’s on your Ballot
- In case you need Assistance Voting
- Track your Absentee Ballot
You can vote early by absentee ballot – by mail or in person, or vote at the polls on November 3rd. Learn more about your options, register or find your polling place: Elections and Voting
Current regulations, due to Covid-19 concerns, require wearing an approved face mask when voting in-person at your polling place. If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons or object to wearing one, you may request curb-side voting on Election Day. Election judges will bring a ballot and (if needed) a registration form out to you.